1.Step – Configuration GPIO Pins.
- Log-in to your R PIHome+
- Go to the Settings tab =>GPIO Input/Output settings
- Select a free GPIO pin, set:
- function = Digital Input
- home = select if you wish to display the input on home page
and Save settings.
2.Step – Connect Magnetic contact to Raspberry PI.
- Connect 1.terminal of the magnetic contac with GND pin of the Raspberry PI
- Connect 2.terminal of the magnetic contact with GPIO pins, which you set in GPIO configuration page of the R PIHome.