1.Step – Configuration GPIO Pins.
- Log-in to your R PIHome+
- Go to the Settings tab =>GPIO Input/Output settings
- Select a free GPIO pin, set:
- function = Output Pulse/Output State
- home = select if you wish to display the GPIO Pin on home page*
and Save settings.
2.Step – Connect Relay to Raspberry PI.
- Connect GND pin of the Relay with GND pin of the Raspberry PI
- Connect VCC pin of the Relay with 5V pin of the Raspberry PI
- Connect IN1-IN4 pin with GPIO pins, which you set in GPIO configuration page of the R PIHome.
MAINS USE should NEVER be attempted by anyone unfamiliar, not competent and not qualified. The whole board including Pi should be enclosed in an isolated enclosure. We accept no responsibility for misuse at any voltage, including mains. MAINS CAN KILL!
* only for INPUT/VIRTUAL INPUT